Association assessments (dues) are currently $100/month and due on the first day of the month.
Three Ways to Pay Your Dues
1. Bill Pay through your personal banking institution, payable to Independence Park HOA. Reference your account number and have payments sent to: Independence Park HOA, c/o FirstService Residential, PO Box 65733, Phoenix, AZ 85082.*
2. Mail a check with your statement stub to: PO Box 65733, Phoenix, AZ 85082. Check should be made payable to Independence Park HOA and reference your account number and HOA property address in the check memo.
3. Online through Community Association Bank. You will find the banking link by visiting https://cabpayments.mutualofomahabank.com/ . You will then register and be prepared to submit your online payment by credit card or e-check through Community Association Bank. (Fees may apply.)
Online Payment Information:
- Management Company ID: 4013
- Association ID: IND
- Association Account Number: located on your statement
*You can request your account number by emailing a[email protected]
Fees and Penalties:
Although there is a 14-day grace period to allow for payment delays and bank processing, interest will accrue after the 15th of the month at a rate of 18% APY. Administrative and legal fees may be applied to accounts over 60-days past due.
Assessment Collection Process:
30 Days Delinquent: A 'First Notice Letter' will be sent to property owner. Interest accrues.
60 Days Delinquent: A 'Second Notice Letter' is sent via regular and certified mail (pursuant to Texas Property Code) notifying owner of collection costs, and intent to file a lien if account is not paid in full within 30 days. Interest accrues and a $25.00 administrative fee (to offset the certified mail expense) is applied to the account.
90 Days Delinquent: A 'Final Notice Letter' is sent via regular and certified mail (pursuant to Texas Property Code). Letter explains that a Notice of Lien is being filed and a suit will be filed if the account is not current within 30 days of this notice. A legal fee of $250.00 is assessed. An Affidavit of lien is prepared, signed by a Board member or the management office, and filed with County Clerk’s office for recording.
120 Days Delinquent: The Association attorney shall send an 'Intent to File Suit Notice' notifying owner of the lien amount and all related collection fees, attorney's fees, interest, and penalties. Upon approval by the Board of Directors, a suit will be filed.